I can be booked for both teaching and talks and I have specialized in the following subjects:
- Attachment patterns and interaction in relationships and socially. The therapeutic approach regarding attachment for both individuals and couples.
- Attachment and self-regulation in connection with anxiety, depression, stress and personality disorders.
- Self-regulation and bottom-up interventions in therapy from a neurosequential perspective. (Perry, B. D.)
- Mentalizing in relationships. How and when there is access to Mentalization.
- The state of the brain and nervous system in connection with stress and trauma. (Perry, B.D.)
- Relational trauma from a neuroaffective perspective. (Hart, S.)